Methods may change but principles never do. I heard this quote/phrase a long time ago. I am not sure who came up with this phrase or quote, but I can tell you this… I do agree with this phrase. I agree with this phrase because of what I have experienced in my adult lifetime of working for someone else and working for myself. I will share with you some of methods I was exposed to
The Methods I have used In My Life.
Definition of a Method- a particular form of procedure for accomplishing or approaching something, especially a systematic or established one.
1) Go to school and get good grades.
2) Go to college or go into the Military.
3) Find a good paying job with benefits.
4) Get married. If you are a man before you are 40 years old. If you are a woman before you are 30 years old.
5) Get a house.
6) Have a child or children.
7) Work for a Fortune 500 company for 40 or 50 years.
7) Retire at 65 or 70 years old.
Those of us that were able to complete all seven steps, for most part , probably had a pretty good life.
The Principles I have used in my Life.
Definition of Principles-a fundamental truth or proposition that serves as the foundation for a system of belief or behavior or for a chain of reasoning.
1) Law of Gravity
2) Law of attraction
3) What goes up must come down
5) The young will eventually get old
6) Only 24 hours in one day
7) Money is only a result of what we have done or what will do.