Tomkatt’s Perspective

We can make a difference!
We can make a difference!

Methods are Many ~ Principles are Few~ Methods may change but Principles never do. I heard this quote/phrase a long time ago. I agree with this phrase because of what I have experienced in my adult lifetime. I will share with you some of methods I was exposed to:
Definition of a Method- a particular form of procedure for accomplishing or approaching something, especially a systematic or established one.

                                                                  Image result for principles of learning
1) Go to school and get good grades.
2) Go to college or go into the Military.
3) Find a good paying job with benefits.
4) Get married. If you are a man before you are 40 years old. If you are a woman before you are 30 years old.
5) Get a house.
6) Have a child or children.
7) Work for a Fortune 500 company for 40 or 50 years.
7) Retire at 65 or 70 years old.
Those of us that were able to complete all seven steps, for most part , probably had a pretty good life

Priciples5

The Principles I have used in my Life.
Definition of Principles-a fundamental truth or proposition that serves as the foundation for a system of belief or behavior or for a chain of reasoning.
1) Law of Gravity
2) Law of attraction
3) What goes up must come down
4) Procreation
5) The young will eventually get old
6) Only 24 hours in one day
7) Money is only a result of what we have done or what will do.

It’s funny how so many people, around 95%, end up in the same boat personally and financially. Do you think that is by choice or by chance?  If that is the case for the ninety-five percentile what are 5% doing that the rest are not doing. I can’t say for sure but I can say for certain, they are not working for the company because they own the company. They, the 5% , know also that Profits are better than wages.

In my humble opinion if you follow certain Principles  you can accomplish almost anything in life you really want. For instance  prior to  writing the content for this page I made a conscious decision to work on this project every day until I see the results I am looking for. In the past when I reached a certain point I would either put project on hold, usually never to return. You maybe  asking yourself why? Why would someone pay money  and stop before they get  the results they want. In most cases we based our decision solely on a monetary  need instead of being able to help or serve others. I have been working from home since 2010. I have spent so much money attempting to make money. The principle I have learned is that it is better to be in a system,  like Wealthy Affiliate, than it is to spend money to try to make money. I have always heard these two expressions:

” Time is Money”  and “It takes Money to make Money”.

So I answer me  this? Do you like the methods you are currently using? Are they giving you the results you are looking for? Have you looked at all the cause and results you are currently getting?

Please share your comments!!!

Learning can be fun!!
Learning can be fun!!